Please note that the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Acts 2012 to 2016 have now been enacted from April 29th 2016.
As previously advised the enactment of this legislation introduces in the 26 Counties the mandatory vetting of all persons who volunteer to work with children or underage teams, i.e. teams and individuals under 18 years of age, and of those who volunteer to work with vulnerable adults as well.
As part of this process the following new forms are being introduced (all previous forms are no longer valid):
1) Camogie Association Garda Vetting Form – Must be completed by all applicants
2) Camogie Association Garda Vetting Identifier Form – Must be completed for each application or 1 for multiple applications being submitted by Children’s Officers
3) Camogie Association Parent/Guardian Consent Form – Must completed by any applicants Under 18 years of age
- Please note that ‘old’ Garda Vetting Forms etc. can strictly no longer be accepted.
- Please note that a Garda Vetting Form and at least 1 Garda Vetting Identifier Form must be completed for all applications
More information from Camogie Association here.